At Hydean Dental Practice, we believe that braces are no longer just for children and that there is no age limit. The demand for adult orthodontics is ever increasing and our talented clinicians can help you achieve your perfect smile.
The benefits of Orthodontic treatment:
- Reducing gum disease and dental decay as straighter teeth are easier to keep clean.
- Reducing the need for further cosmetic dentistry or keeps it minimal and conservative.
- Overall improving your dental health and function.
- Achieving a beautiful smile which you can be proud of.
- Facilitating other dental treatments such as placement of implants.
As well as promoting exceptional dental health, we specialise in a wide range of cosmetic dental treatments, from invisible braces to discrete fixed appliances, as well as smile makeovers for subtle or dramatic transformations.
You will receive the treatment that is right for you, and a beautiful healthy smile.
To find out how we can improve your smile, book a free no-obligation consultation with one of our friendly clinicians.
Types of braces
Fixed cosmetic braces
Clear braces feature inconspicuous clear, or sometimes tooth-coloured, ceramic brackets, which are fixed to your teeth, providing a less obvious alternative to metal braces and therefore providing a more discreet option.
These are removal braces, which are a series of custom made, transparent aligners that can be taken out. It is advised that they are worn for 22 hours a day and changed every two weeks, moving your teeth little by little as the weeks go by.