To help stop the spread of coronavirus, we are following government guidance and stopping all non-urgent dental treatment.
- Dental check-ups.
- Preventive treatments such as scale and polish and fluoride varnishes.
- Examinations and x-rays.
- Appointments for Invisilalign.
- Cosmetic dental treatment.
- Routine denture treatment.
- Treatments on teeth that are not painful e.g. fillings
These measures have been put in place to reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus and the risk of cross-infection.
All dental practices have been instructed to stop all routine treatment until further notice. If required, we be reached on the phone for telephone emergency appointments with one of our dentist. If you are in pain, bleeding, swelling, or have had an accident and need urgent dental care, please call us on 01438351548.
For out of hours emergency dental care you can call NHS 111.
To help prevent dental problems from happening during coronavirus:
- Brush your teeth for at least 2 minutes, twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Cut down on how much sugar you have and how often you have it.
- Keep sugar consumption to mealtimes. This will reduce the time your teeth are under attack.
- Use interdental brushes or floss to clean in between the teeth.
- Use mouthwash daily to remove bad bacteria. It is best to use mouthwash at a different time to brushing your teeth.